One of the most important treatment options for spasticity is chemodenervation using Botox. Although the guidance of injection via Electrical stimulation and EMG is commonly used,
they have their own limitations. As an alternative approach, ultrasound guidance proved to be very convenient for the anatomically correct administration of Botox into the muscle belly,
which is a key element for successful injection.
This Two-day Advanced-level Neuromuscular Ultrasound Course focuses on ultrasound-guided Botox injection for spasticity.
In the workshop, the participant will:
• Learn how to select and clinically assess the patient prior to injection.
• Know the indications, doses of Botox and how to reconstitute Botox vials
• Learn the advantages, and techniques of ultrasound guidance.
• Practice In-plane and Out of plane approaches of needle insertion.
• Learn pattern recognition and sonographic identification of UL & LL muscles. • Practice sonographic targeting of the muscles on cadavers (Hands-on).
• Learn how to inject real patients.
1. Day 1: Holiday inn (address: Cornish El Nil, Maadi, )
2. Day 2: Cadaver lab NTI (address: Mamdouh Salem St.,
(Beside Cairo International Fair Grounds – Gate 2 )Nasr City)
Date: Saturday & Sunday, December 14-15/2019 Fees:
• for reservation please call use: 01030808081
• The company has the honor to announce the method of collection for
the special training of Dr. Iman Tawfiq :
– Vodafone Cash on Number 01030808081
– Bank Transfer on Emirates NBD (Account Number 97989168) – Collection agent in Cairo only.
1. ENMUS members
– Before November 20: 3700 LE – After November 20: 3900 LE 2. Non- ENMUS members
– Before Nov 20: 4000 LE
– After Nov 20: 4200 LE
N.B. Name registration is required before payment.